Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Supergrass Weekend

It is now official that I will be going to see Supergrass shows in both Seattle and Vancouver in February...they're not coming to Portland this time, and there's no excuse for that in my opinion...but the official Supergrass Pacific Northwest Weekend takes place February 25 and 26. I love the 'Grass!
Although my husband likes Supergrass also, he was not easily talked into the idea of buying tickets for two shows (he thinks I'm crazy, but he puts up with my Supergrass obsession because he loves me..awww...) Also, I have promised him that we will get to eat at De Dutch Pannekoeken place in Vancouver (oh how he loves the Dutch-style pancakes!...but who doesn't?), so that gives him something extra to look forward to.

The question is, will I get up the nerve to try to meet my favorite band (that's still together) on the planet? (I have been known to suffer from serious boughts of star struck-induced bashfulness). Send all words of encouragement here.