Saturday, November 26, 2005

Birthday at the Beach

I celebrated my birthday last weekend, and the weather was absolutely perfect for mid-November (60 degrees and sunny at the coast). Duchess Penelope (aka Neli P or "the Nelz"), my English Cocker Spaniel, also celebrated a birthday (she turned 4 months old!) We all had the loveliest time imaginable at the coast...here are some pics (click on the photos to view larger images)...enjoy!

(Older photos of Penelope here, here and here.)


Here's where Penelope spends her time when she's home alone...

And here she is at Thanksgiving...she got so excited that she wouldn't hold still long enough for me to snap this photo (then my husband fed her some gourmet, canned dog food because of the special ocassion [she normally only gets dry food], and she promptly barfed it all up just as we were eating dinner)