Friday, July 08, 2005

Thought for Food

I am pleased to report that my new yogurt/granola bar diet appears to be working. Yes...because my husband is such a wonderful chef, I have gradually put on some extra poundage (I'm small-boned, and used to being super-skinny, but it happened very gradually so that I didn't even notice it for a while).

Anyway, I decided I had to do something about it, so my scheme is to eat nothing but a Vanilla Almond Crunch Granola Bar and coffee for breakfast, a yogurt (one of several flavors) for lunch, and then pig out on whatever my husband prepares for dinner in the evening.

Anyway, it looks like I've lost a few pounds over the last couple of months, and compared to when I first started, I'm not nearly as grouchy all day long due to lack of food.

All in all, I highly recommend the yogurt/granola bar diet.