Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Coincidence?

So, I'm looking at Ken Stringfellow's blog the other day (he's the guy from the Posies who now tours with REM), and it just so happens that there's a photo of him from January '05 in which he is wearing glasses with frames very similar to my husband's glasses. (I don't think I've even seen Ken wearing glasses before). Well... it just so happens that my husband and I were at the backstage party after the Nov 20th REM show in Seattle where Ken was also (along with all of the regular REM band members). Coincidence or Copycatting? I mean, my husband's glasses do look pretty cool....


My husband: "I'm too sexy for my airplane." Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Footprint said...

Stringfellow...didn't he fly AirWolf??

10:15 AM  
Blogger luna_scorp said...

I think that was a show on TV, but I didn't see it.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home